Organisation Strategy & Design
A successful organisation knows where it’s going, how it’s going to get there and what it needs to achieve its goals. We call it the ‘craft of alignment’. Achieving real success in the marketplace comes from aligning your organisation and all the elements of your business to the environment, your value proposition and differentiating activities. Using our strategy design tools and processes we’ll work with you to clearly articulate your future focus to best deliver the optimum outcome for your organisation.
Grafton’s team of highly skilled and experienced professionals are masters at working with businesses, designing organisations that are fully aligned at both a macro and micro level and designed to enable effective execution of your strategy. Using a globally recognised organisational design methodology, developed by our strategic partner AlignOrg Solutions with us, we help leaders make tough organisational decisions and achieve commercial success through better organisational performance.
We focus on:
Strategy Development and Execution
- Inform – research & assess current state, internal & external views, environment, market, & competitors
- Strategy development & facilitation process
- Brand & strategy alignment
- Communication, leadership & execution plans & activity
- Business plans
- Change readiness.
- Macro – structured redesign of the macro activities of an organisation to drive strategy
- Micro – alignment of organising systems e.g. processes, job design, information/metrics, people, rewards etc
- Visit www.alignorg.com for more information on our methodology
- Research & Assessment – diagnosis of capability required to drive the new model, culture assessments, post change research.
Talk to us today:
Phone: 09 358 9789