Successful and inspirational leaders are worth following – they have the credibility and vision others want to share in. They motivate and inspire us to achieve beyond what we thought we were capable of. Knowing how to tap into the motivators of others, and gather together the efforts of individuals to achieve a common goal forms the back bone of an effective leader.
At Grafton we aim to empower executives and business decision makers to become effective leaders, harnessing their own potential, building on their personality to gain a deeper understanding of who they are, and the impact this has on their ability to lead, motivate and inspire those around them. Our highly skilled and professional team work with individuals and/or teams of leaders to enable them to understand how their own strengths and limitations impact their leadership style and skill.
Our approach, based on objective behavioural and personality analysis and the latest research, is pragmatic and business focused - tailored to suit the needs of you the leader and your organisation. You’ll benefit from the skills and expertise of the wider Grafton team with access to executive coaching, career development support, strategic facilitation, performance enablement and objective personality and behavioural analysis. We will focus you to get the results you need, to lead your organisation to achieve greater commercial success.
We focus on:
- Leadership programme development - tailored to suit individual & organisational needs
- Executive Coaching
- Linking motivation & leadership
- Leaders role in strategy
- Empowering others to achieve
- Developing Leadership at all levels of the organisation
- Personality & Behavioural Analysis
- Career Development
- Communication & Leadership – are you creating a vision worth following?
Want to find out how Grafton can add value to your organisation?
- Grafton delivered leadership training at Auckland International Airport helping lift the capability of their wider leadership team and achieve greater engagement with the overall company strategy.
- Grafton partnered with the Royal New Zealand Foundation of the Blind to develop leadership opportunities for their employees and stakeholders.
Phone: 09 358 9755