Career Management & Transition
Whether you are changing the shape of your organisation to achieve growth or reshaping to stay ahead of the competition, your people will feel the impact. Grafton’s highly skilled and experienced Career Team will partner with you to help get your staff where they need to go; whether they’re staying within your organisation, in a new role, or moving on to new opportunities.
We understand you want to do right by your people. Dignity, fairness, consistency and honesty aren’t just words; they sum up how we’ll work with your people. We’re different and so are your people, so we won’t give you a one size fits all programme. We’ll work with you to tailor an approach that suits your needs and delivers tangible results.
We use a pragmatic, flexible approach along with tried and tested methodologies, to provide:
- Organisation planning advice
- One-on-one programmes – tailored to suit individual needs
- Group workshops
- Group Manager training - "Effective Management of the Redundancy Process"
- Advice on what & when to communicate
- "Tell Day" support - during the consultation period & on announcement days
- Tailored Outplacement Programmes.
- Individual & group workshops
- Career coaching
- Support to develop a career plan
- Planning for retirement
- Career Launch – practical career guidance for graduates.
Talk to us today:
Phone: 09 358 9785
Phone: 09 358 9784